Monday, January 16, 2017

Plast Craft Star Motel

In the next couple of weeks I plan to start building a city table to play games on so I've been looking through the internet for building ideas and came across the Plast Craft Games buildings. I like the look of the buildings but since I couldn't find any pictures online of the buildings in use with any miniatures other than Infinity models I went to my local shop and found one. Here's some pictures with some various game models so maybe it'll help someone else out there decide if they want to pick some up for their games. I'll be picking up some more buildings in the near future.

Here's some Dust, Heroclix, Warhammer 40k and some At-43 models. The Star Motel is my least favorite design of the buildings Plast Craft make and it has the largest door on it compared to the other buildings available.
 This is the back, which is probably the most important part of these buildings as they all feature platforms and ladders on each building. The Dust and At-43 models are on 30mm bases and they have plenty of room on the top platform and even the Heroclix base can be placed behind the railing on the top level.
Here is the Star Motel next to a Deadzone Battlezones terrain building. The doors are about the same size and the height of the first level match up, they are both 3" from the floor to the top of the first level.
It almost fits into a Dust Tactics square, there's just a little bit over the line but it works.

I can't wait to get some more and use them in games of One Page 40k

You can get your Plast Craft buildings at a nice discount from Wayland Games
Create an account and I'll get points to buy new things to take pictures of and review

No comments:

Post a Comment