Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Giant Mushrooms

I almost have my new gaming table built, I'll be getting pics of it as I start building it and posting some pics. I got the legs cut, most of the stuff I need (felt, foam, etc.) Just have to cut the shelves and bottom base board so I can start putting it together. Hoping I get the table done by the end of the week so I can get back to gaming and making some more battle reports.

Meanwhile, as I was running around yesterday for felt I found this nice little set of mushrooms at Hobby Lobby for $9.99. They are going to make nice terrain pieces for some fantasy/skirmish games. They also have a nice castle that would probably work for the chibi miniatures.

Here's a picture of the mushrooms with some Confrontation, Ninja All-Stars and 40k Dark Eldar Wych miniatures for scale. The small mushrooms almost fill a 1" square perfectly and the large one fits a 2" square nicely. I might base these on 1" squares and add some flock around them just to add a little stability but they are alright as is.



No comments:

Post a Comment